In order for users to find your business via search, you need to show up on the first few results pages (usually the first – SERP) for their search terms. For this you need to optimize your content for the search engines like Google. This doesn’t have to be complicated, but it does require attention.
To rank highly in search engines, you need to make sure:
• The search engines can find you
• They can tell what your web pages are about
• They believe your webpage has credibility and authority for the content you’re promoting
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
- An extremely valuable investment.
- A long term stratery for your business.